Creative Tech Park also provides SEO Service

COMPANY.
ABOUT US.
ABOUT US.
ABOUT CREATIVE TECH PARK.

Ambitious ideas & Brilliant implementation
Creative Tech Park is a website design company from Dhaka Bangladesh

It’s started journey from 2012.
For the last 8 years Creative Tech Park provide outstanding customer services to its local and  international  clients.
Creative Tech Park also provides SEO Service, Digital Marketing, Web and Software Development, Graphic Design, eCommerce Website  Development services  towards its clients.

Creative Tech Park is committed to it’s client

It is a client driven  organization  which is focused on clients.
Our Mission.
Provide the best website design and  development  solutions in terms of innovation, time, cost and technology.
Achieve client’s maximum satisf action  by providing 24×7 hrs support.
We will be the Ultimate Best Website Design and Development Company Bangladesh to Ensure Creative Technology all over the world with full customer satisf action  than ever.
Core Goals.
Create value and make a difference.
Bring  to the world  a portfolio of quality work.
Effective and fast-moving  organization .
Top position in the field of web solution.
What we do, we do well.
7+.
Years of Experience.
250+.
Satisfied Clients.
15+.
Team Member.
1000+.
Successful Projects.
What They Say  About  Us.

Caret-down   caret-up   caret-left   caret-right          Md

Shamim Miah    Editor – Jatiyo Nagarkantha     “I am grateful for the hard work and exemplary service provided by creative tech park team.
They not only helped us organize and better manage our operations but have provided us tools to look at our business more strategically.”         Muzharul Islam    COO – Discover Bangladesh Tourism    “ My experience  in working with creative tech park was very much a positive.
Their professionalism was refreshing and I would welcome the opportunity to work with them again.”         Rajiv Khan    GM – MyCell Mobile    “Extremely impressed by their website design service.
I just got a fantastic service and a fantastic websites from this creative tech park IT firm.
.i was really satisfied.
I will recommend this company for all”         M A Bari    Chairman – Bangladesh-Bharat Sampriti Parishad    “Creative Tech Park team gives our organization great support.
We made this website from them.
they really build it the way i want it to be.
And also with short time and reasonable price.
I will recommend them to everyone.”.

Board footer